The parents of the selected students are given the admission fee bill, payable by a certain due date.
The following fees are payable at the time of admission:-
|Admission Fee||Once at time of admission||Non Refundable|
|Security||Once at time of admission||Refundable|
|Tuition Fee||Monthly||Non Refundable|
|Resource Charges||Annually||Non Refundable|
On receipt of fee, parents are given:
- Fee Receipt
- Book List
- Uniform List
On confirmation of Admission from the School Head Office, an SMS will be sent on the mobile # of the parents/guardian while a “Welcome Letter” will be also sent.
- Sibling discounts are available in selected campuses
- Application forms are available at the school office and should be filled in the school.
- Fees are charged for all twelve months of the year and is payable every month.
- The fees payable for the period of the summer vacation are paid in advance and prior to closure.
- Once the fee voucher has been issued, parents must pay the fee/s by the date specified on the fee voucher.
- Fees paid after the due date is subject to a late fee as per policy.
- If fee is not paid for two consecutive months, admission will be automatically cancelled and security fee which becomes equal to two months tuition fee will be confiscated. The student would be eligible for readmission on payment of admission fee.
- Parents have the option to pay the fee for the whole year as a lump sum.