Parents wishing to admit a child should first register for an admission test by paying the registration fee and completing the admission form at the school office and taking an appointment for the test and interview.
Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. It is subject to getting through an admission test/ interview and availability of the seat.
Required Documents for the Registration
The following documents should be attached along with the admission form: -
- School Leaving Certificate of the School attended previously if any.
- Evidence of Date of Birth i.e. Form “B” no change will be entertained.
- Three Passport size Photographs with blue background.
- Examination Reports/Academic Record Issued by the School Attended Previously if any.
Play Group-Nursery – Kindergarten
An informal verbal assessment test is taken combined with an interview with both the parents. Generally, the speaking and reading level of a child, the vocabulary, general knowledge i.e. concepts of numbers, days, colors, seasons, fruits and basic manners are assessed. Moreover, the confidence of the child, the level of spoken English and motor skills are also taken into consideration. Verbal test/ Interview is being conducted in friendly environment so that child does not get confused.
Applications for Class 1 onward are tested in three subjects – English, Urdu and Mathematics. The pass percentage is 50%. Duration of each paper is approximately 20 minutes. For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with a pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler. The test papers are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general nature designed to test the aptitude of the child in the basic subjects.
The test paper is not shown to anyone and only marks are communicated to the parents/ guardians. A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected.
In all cases, Admission will be on merit, based on a candidate's performance in the test and interview. Those finally selected for admission will be required to join the School as per instructions of the Principal. The decision of the school cannot be challenged in any way and will be final.
Criteria for Admission:
- The children of Pakistani National will be given preference.
- The Siblings of the existing students of TIS can qualify.
- However, Non-Pakistani children may get admission on the availability of the seats.
- First come, first serve formula will be applied to capture the new admissions on the basis of scoring 50% marks in admission test/interview.
Entrance Exam (Test / Interview)
The date for the entry test will be announced by the School Principal.
Entry Test Result Display
The list displaying names of selected/pass candidates will be pasted on the notice board of the concerned campus on the date given by the school.
The parents of the selected students are given the admission fee bill, payable by a certain due date.
The following fees are payable at the time of admission:-
|Admission Fee||Once at time of admission||Non Refundable|
|Security||Once at time of admission||Refundable|
|Tuition Fee||Monthly||Non Refundable|
|Resource Charges||Annually||Non Refundable|
On receipt of fee, parents are given:
- Fee Receipt
- Book List
- Uniform List
On confirmation of Admission from the School Head Office, an SMS will be sent on the mobile # of the parents/guardian while a “Welcome Letter” will be also sent.
- Sibling discounts are available in selected campuses
- Application forms are available at the school office and should be filled in the school.
- Fees are charged for all twelve months of the year and is payable every month.
- The fees payable for the period of the summer vacation are paid in advance and prior to closure.
- Once the fee voucher has been issued, parents must pay the fee/s by the date specified on the fee voucher.
- Fees paid after the due date is subject to a late fee as per policy.
- If fee is not paid for two consecutive months, admission will be automatically cancelled and security fee which becomes equal to two months tuition fee will be confiscated. The student would be eligible for readmission on payment of admission fee.
- Parents have the option to pay the fee for the whole year as a lump sum.
|Summer||(08:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.)|
|Winter||(08:30 a.m. to 02:30 p.m.)|
|Closing Time on Friday||(12:30 p.m.)|
|Working Days||(Monday to Friday)|
|Activity Day||Saturday (on requirement basis)|